- How do you differentiate yourself from the 100s of other college admissions consultant companies out there?
- How do you gain trust of parents and students during the inquiry process?
- How do you show up in search for your services?
- How do you make your website reflect all of the knowledge you have as a company?
These are all questions you may have when marketing your college consulting company, and we have years of experience in this area. We know the search competition, what keywords are good to rank for that will bring in interested and qualified students, and how to make your website not only a trusted resource for parents and students, but a way for you to get more prospects.
Some strategies we have employed:
- Ranking your website for high-volume keywords that drive potential students
- Ranking your website for keywords that you might otherwise pay for in AdWords (saving you money!)
- Getting thought leadership pieces published for you in NY Times, Forbes, other important publications about various steps in the college admissions process
- Creating community engagement projects to get you known and recognized locally and nationally
- Promoting various products you offer such as SAT/ACT prep, live admissions bootcamps, college essay writing help and more.
- Getting you high-value links from organizations, schools, colleges, government websites and more to drive up the authority of your website, allowing you to compete with larger entities based on the strength of your website
- Content strategy and ideation to ensure you not only have the right content on your site for your potential students, but that it is worded in a way that you can be ‘found’ online